|Austin Car Insurance|
While it is beneficial to learn about Austin car insurance especially as being a resident who is going to drive or visit in Travis County it is also important to know a little bit about the town itself. What we have listed below are a few awesome by the numbers fun facts and realistic entries that will help you learn about your city and if you’re a newcomer learn about the Capital of Texas.
AUSTIN by the Numbers:
58 - In 2007 there were 58 fatal car crashes in Austin alone (not including surrounding cities), so it's important to do your research and find out how you can stay safe and save money on your car insurance.
159 - There were a total of 159 people involved in those crashes. Having safety equipment like seatbelts and airbags for you and your passengers can save money but more importantly save lives.
90 - There were 90 vehicles involved in those car crashes. It's not just how you drive, but how you drive with other vehicles on the road. Taking driving courses keeps your driving skills sharp and you can also get discounts on your policy.
55 - The majority of the cars involved in those crashes had an average speed of 55 MPH. Accidents can happen anywhere, practicing safe driving habits on the highways and on the local roads keeps you out of trouble and can earn you insurance discounts as a safe driver.
2961 - In 2007 there were about 2961 auto thefts in the city of Austin and the surrounding areas. Where you park your car at night, what kind of car you drive and anti-theft devices in your car can make a difference.
Most swiped(Stolen) vehicles in Texas:
The car you drive might be small and inexpensive, but you could be paying more on your insurance premium if the vehicle you drive has a high theft rate. The list on the left lists the 10 most stolen cars in 2008 in the Lone Star State. These dandies of the auto resale market are on the list for a good reason, they are holding their value and can be turned over for a profit anytime of the year.
- Austin Car Insurance
- Discount Auto Rates, Get 5 Free Quotes Instantly!
- Cellphone Laws in Texas
- Locate Texas Car Insurance at a Cheap Price
- Discount Texas Tips for Saving on Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance in Texas Cities
- Instant Houston Car Insurance Quotes
- How do Auto Insurance Companies Determine your Rates
- Multi-Policy Discounts
- Educate Young Drivers about Auto Safety
- Cheap Online Auto Insurance
- How often Should I Shop Around for car Insurance Online
- Factors Affecting Auto Insurance Costs in Texas
- Car Insurance Companies in Texas
- Compare Free Texas Auto Insurance Quotes without Providing Personal Information
- Finding Auto Insurance in Texas
- Auto Insurance in Texas
- How to Find Cheap Online Car Insurance Quotes in Texas
- How to Receive Discounted Texas Auto Insurance Rates
- Can I Drive Legally Without Car Insurance in Texas?
- What is the best way to shop for Cheap Auto Insurance in Texas?
- Texas State Minimum Coverage Requirements
- How to buy Auto Insurance Online
- Why is Auto Insurance so Expensive in Houston, Texas
- Survey of Texas Automobile Insurance Rates