|Cellphone Laws in Texas|
Please ever look at the cell phone laws in Texas and also realize that a bill is not a law until it is passed through both the House and the Senate of the state of Texas. We can give you a brief political science course and as long as you realize that the House votes on the bill and the Senate has to enact it into law only after the Governor of Texas have signed off on that bill!
Bills Evolve into Laws and Such is the Course of a Good Thought
House Bills Under Vote
Texas - House Bill 2730 - Drivers under the age of 18 and Wireless Communication Devices
Texas - House Bill 390
A driver education course for a student who is under 18 years of age must require the student to complete 34 hours of behind-the-wheel instruction, including at least 10 hours of instruction that takes place at night. A person under 18 years of age may not operate a motor vehicle during the 12-month period following issuance of an original Class A, B, or C driver's license to the person: after 10 p.m. and before 5 a.m. unless the operation of the vehicle is necessary for the operator to attend or participate in employment or a school-related activity or because of a medical emergency.
Have a Great Texas Driving Experience
- Austin Car Insurance
- Discount Auto Rates, Get 5 Free Quotes Instantly!
- Cellphone Laws in Texas
- Locate Texas Car Insurance at a Cheap Price
- Discount Texas Tips for Saving on Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance in Texas Cities
- Instant Houston Car Insurance Quotes
- How do Auto Insurance Companies Determine your Rates
- Multi-Policy Discounts
- Educate Young Drivers about Auto Safety
- Cheap Online Auto Insurance
- How often Should I Shop Around for car Insurance Online
- Factors Affecting Auto Insurance Costs in Texas
- Car Insurance Companies in Texas
- Compare Free Texas Auto Insurance Quotes without Providing Personal Information
- Finding Auto Insurance in Texas
- Auto Insurance in Texas
- How to Find Cheap Online Car Insurance Quotes in Texas
- How to Receive Discounted Texas Auto Insurance Rates
- Can I Drive Legally Without Car Insurance in Texas?
- What is the best way to shop for Cheap Auto Insurance in Texas?
- Texas State Minimum Coverage Requirements
- How to buy Auto Insurance Online
- Why is Auto Insurance so Expensive in Houston, Texas
- Survey of Texas Automobile Insurance Rates